Time flies really fast! I can’t believe that my little one is turning 3 years old tomorrow.
She stuns me every day. At first, we are worried because she was not talking much unlike her older sister. Our baby bunso was also a shy type. She didn’t like being the center of attraction.
But she’s now doing fine. I witnessed more of her milestones while we were on quarantine mode.
- She can express herself clearly
- She’s familiar with ABCs, numbers, colors, shapes, animals and more
- She can follow instructions such as organizing stuff, throwing things into the bin
- She has a daily routine that she observes
- She likes to dress up even at home
- She hates mess
- She loves to clean and organize things, a little OC
- She can sing and dance
- She can poop and pee into the potty trainer
- She loves to play pretend, and also hide and seek
- And she can call us by name
More and more milestones I discover each day. I bet I forgot to mention so many things she can do now. Still, I’m looking forward to the day that she will eat 3 meals a day, and not dependent on her formula milk.
She’s sweet and charming, but medyo madamot pa hahaha.
Happy 3rd birthday, Gabbie!